Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to Make Vintage Inspired Ornament Candy Jars


Dollar Tree glass jars are beautifully transformed into vintage inspired glass ornaments. 


I know, I know, it's not even Halloween and I'm over hear talking about Christmas. 

Hear me out for a minute. 

Do you remember the pumpkins I shared a few weeks ago that I made out of Dollar Tree glass jars?  They have quickly become one of my most popular Dollar Tree makeovers.   So much so that I've been hearing from a lot of you that you're having trouble finding the jars or that you're local stores are completely sold out.  Crazy, right?  

So, in an effort to make sure you'll be able to make both the pumpkins AND these vintage inspired ornaments I'm moving this project up a month.  I promise, I'm not rushing fall or Thanksgiving.  Can we still be friends?  
Dollar Tree, Vintage ornaments, DIY mercury glass

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar