Welcome.
I am so excited the you are here.
I want to say a big thank you to Amber for organizing another fabulous blog hop. These are such fun events. It's great to see other bloggers that share a love for seasonal and holiday decor.
I am so excited the you are here.
I want to say a big thank you to Amber for organizing another fabulous blog hop. These are such fun events. It's great to see other bloggers that share a love for seasonal and holiday decor.
If you are coming from The Painted Hinge ,welcome. Don't you love Michelle's cute, rustic and farmhouse style? So fun.
I've had a lot of fun adding vintage elements to my Easter decor this year.
I have a big birthday rushing toward me later this spring and I'm feeling very vintage.

I've had a lot of fun adding vintage elements to my Easter decor this year.
I have a big birthday rushing toward me later this spring and I'm feeling very vintage.

I always looked forward to Easter.
It always meant a new dress, new shoes, a new hat, and maybe even a new little handbag.
Vintage Easter decor brings back memories of those early years and there are so many fun motifs to use.
I've been really into ducks and ducklings.
I've been really into ducks and ducklings.
Something new this year came from an antique mall out in East Texas.
When I saw a Fisher Price pull toy from the 1950s, I just had to have it.
It's just too cute.The duck family waddles when you pull it.
Adorable.
I will love this for years to come.
My Beatrix Potter collectables are displayed in the bookcase above the desk.
Peter Rabbit was a favorite theme when I was teaching.
The book and nursery mugs came from our oldest son's nursery.
"Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail" are from Hobby Lobby. These little bunnies came in a package of three last year.
Here's Peter tucked behind the glass doors.
Stuff is always cuter behind glass.
The red truck on the bench in the garden room got some flowers in pinks and purples.
A metal rabbit found at the grocery store stands guard.
I just loved him.
The dish dresser has stayed the same for a while.
White bunnies mix well with green and white dishes.
I went on a nursery planter kick a few years ago.
I found about four in rapid succession. I haven't found any since.
The rabbit above is my favorite but the duck below has some blue to coordinate with the dishes.
He's a dapper fellow.
I've sprinkled a few other ducklings in here and there.
Some vintage cards from my baby book stand up in flower frogs.
I just love seeing my grandmother's handwriting inside an old card.
The dining room china hutch got a display full of handcrafted looking bunnies.
The white one below is an early candy holder from Germany. It was a thrift store find last year.
Our daughter used to have a show rabbit. Here is a cute ribbon from one of her stock shows.

We have a few antique post cards that I pair with some rabbits with a similar look.
The rabbit ornament came from the Raz Warehouse Sale.
Another new piece is a working chocolate mold. I found it on the same trip out to East Texas.
I don't think it's super old but I just loved it.
I love this postcard too.
That's all for now.
Thank you so, so much for stopping by to see our Easter vignettes.
I hope you found some inspiration.
Be sure to visit Carol over at Art and Sand. She always has such cute collectables.
Katie






























0 Yorumlar