Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I went mad in Urban Decay because I'm weak....

So Urban Decay opened in Nottingham this week. It's on Bridlesmith gate near Ted Baker.

I had to go.

Well, I didn't but I had TWO WHOLE HOURS before I started work and I was in town so I thought this was a sign. A sign that I should and also that I can't tell the time properly.  I'd also just been given some Christmas money from the partner and felt this was something I shouldn't have 'just resting in my account' for too long.

So I went mad.

I have a PRO MUA discount in Urban Decay which is great. I am so into the idea of filling my kit with new and exciting things. I've had a year off from buying make up while I took time out in Italy. I also find that if you have worked for a brand then you tend to have a lot of things from there. I'm excited now that I will have things from Illamasqua and Urban Decay in the new kit. I'm determined to get some new playthings!

The staff were so lovely and really helpful. I really appreciated it.

First on my list was the Electric palette. I needed this. I had recently done a drag appointment where I had just used this on the cheeks and I loved it. It was gorgeous. I know there is a lot of fall out with Urban shadows so I have sold  palettes in the past that have colour shadows in them. We shall see how I get on with this one.

I'm into it though!

I also bought a palette that I could customise from them as well. I then had to have two of the Moon Dust shadows to go in there. I was surprised as I wasn't blown away by the idea of the Moon Dust palette when I saw it but this was impressive. The colour payout and the shimmer was gorgeous. I'm determined to use them. I always get a custom make palette from each brand as it cuts down on kit transfer and also, it can be cheaper in the case of some places! Think MAC and Inglot.

I then had to try one of the new VICE lipsticks. I'm short on nude shades at the moment due to my love of colour. I think coming back from Italy and dying my hair has been a reaction to looking normal for so long. So I've been filling my kit with turquoises, reds and one glitter purple. I need some new nudes! I am thinking of trying some NYX nudes too. I also need a few MAC shades. So I settled on 1993. It's a nude matte brown shade. It's different from my usual shades but I like that. I'm happy with something that has a bit of colour in it so it's obvious your wearing a lipstick but not too full on. That is EXACTLY what I need.

I plan on going back to stock up on pencils, more lipsticks and eye shadows in the new year. I'm excited now that we have not only got the Urban Decay store but a stand alone Bobbi Brown AND a new MAC store in Nottingham. All within walking distance.....goodbye paycheck.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar