Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

4-24-2017 #AtoZChallenge - T is for Teamwork





Everything, Nothing & Stuff In-between -  



Random stuff from my brain



T is for Teamwork.

So, this A to Z Challenge is almost over. It's been different than most, but I don't think it was bad. I've seen some great blogs and had some new visitors.

I just wanted to give a quick shout-out to the the A to Z Team. Go visit them and let them know how much the Challenge means to you!!!


The founder and leader of the Challenge...
Arlee Bird
Blog: http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/
@ArleeBird

Ninja Consultant to the A to Z Team...
Alex J. Cavanaugh
Blog: http://alexjcavanaugh.blogspot.com/
@AlexJCavanaugh

Graphics Creator Extraordinaire...

Jeremy Hawkins
Blog: http://www.beingretro.com/
@iZombieJMH


Co-Hostess with the Mostess...
Zalka Csenge
Blog: http://multicoloreddiary.blogspot.com/
@TarkabarkaHolgy


The Glue that holds us together...

John Holton
Blog: https://thesoundofonehandtyping.wordpress.com/
@onehandtyping


Creative and awesome blogger...
J Lenni Dorner
Blog: http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com/
@JLenniDorner

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar