Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR

  

 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week a new Top Ten list will be posted. Everyone is welcome to join. Link back to The Broke and the Bookish so everyone can check out other bloggers' lists. It's a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers.

This week is Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR. These are always interesting because it can be hard to narrow it down to ten, you know? I didn't have too much trouble with this one, and it was nice looking ahead, so let's take a peek.      




Before Mars (Planetfall, #3)

Sounds suspenseful 

Image result

Sounds refreshingly different

Record of a Spaceborn Few (Wayfarers, #3)

A Long Way To A Small, Angry Planet is one of my favorite books, so life will stop when this one comes out. 

Artificial Condition (The Murderbot Diaries, #2)

Book 2 of Murderbot


Rogue Protocol (The Murderbot Diaries, #3)

Book 3 Murderbot

The Extinction Trials: Exile

I need this sequel like, um, yesterday! 

The Lies They Tell

I liked Grit by this author so looking forward to trying her new book. 

Girls' Night Out

Yes  

The Underwater Ballroom Society

The cover alone is a good reason to get it, but underwater ballrooms?  

The Girl I Used to Be

I'm a sucker for these secrets-from-the-past-will-come-back-to-bite-you-in-the ass kinda books. 

The French Girl

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar