I have been away from this blog for several days now, and I will tell
you why…. I am a worrier. I am one of those personalities who can
worry at the drop of a hat. If there isn't something to worry about, I
will find something. I wasn't always this way, but I have been worrying
for the past couple of years about things I have no control over, and
since I can't resolve them, it's a vicious circle.
I can worry so much that I make myself ill. I started to get
headaches recently, which is totally unlike me. The kind of headaches
that just make me want to stay in bed and keep the room really
dark.
So this morning I had a long chat with myself. Yes, I have to
get stern with myself sometimes to get some results. I told
myself to stop it! Stop worrying about the things I can't control.
It's useless. I am just making myself miserable and it's no fun
for David or Bentley either.
It's time to throw caution to the wind and start living large!
And guess what ~ my headache is gone!!
Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




0 Yorumlar