Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I FEEL A FOX COMING ON.

I'm getting my creative side back again thank goodness.
I feel so much better when I'm making something, anything will do, lol
Why I can't realise this when I'm in the doldrums I don't know, just not thinking  clearly I guess.


I now have 10 crochet bunting flags finished so just need to join them together and add the tassels.
But, true to form I have started another project (maybe this is why I get in a pickle, maybe I should do one thing at a time, lol)
This new crochet project is a tiny fox brooch.


I went up to bed the other night and decided that I wasn't tired so started the little fox.
Don't look at the dust on the magnifier, it's since been dusted, thought my eyes had deteriorated for a moment, lol


There we are, all dusted and clear nd working with it in the daytime.
I need this magnifier and my reading glassed at the same time to work on this as it is so tiny.
I'm using DMC Cebelia No10 cotton and a size 1.75 hook.


Here is his little head complete with ears. We won't talk about how fiddly the ears were but suffice to say I will only be making one of these brooches.


This is how he will look when finished.
I think my printer is running out of ink as there are lines on the photocopy but you can get an idea.
Cute isn't he?

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar