Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glorious crafting weather

I have embraced the rain and mist and settles down to some serious sewing. Today should see the 2 charm pack quilt tops ready to layer and baste. That will give me 4 ready to quilt and leave just 1 in the WIP pile.
My scrap pack of Hello Darling from Bonnie and Camille for Moda has been earmarked for Francesca. She has bought a "body pillow" and would like 2 covers for it. I am just waiting for her to send me the measurements.
The crochet granny squares are coming along nicely, I have dug out some odds and ends of yarn to make some random coloured squares to dot around the blanket.

My Chicken and veg cobbler was a success,


I whisked 2 tsp baking powder into the gram flour and used half fat to flour and rubbed it in until it resembled cornflakes rather than breadcrumbs. I stirred a handful of grated cheese into the mix.


Then just enough soured milk to make a fairly soft dough and pulled lumps off and dropped onto the filling, baked in a moderate oven for 35 minutes.


I served it with Kale, I had intended to have a second veg but as you can see there was plenty in the filling.
It was very good, all the plates were scraped clean and apple cooked with cinnamon was a light pudding.

My next experiment will be on Sunday, I am going to try making apple pie using gram flour, I will keep you posted.

Now it is time for tea and then some sewing.

                TTFN                                                Pam

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar