Leap Year messed with my Tuesday intro post this week. Even though I played around with the Mr. Linky, it assumed today was the day this post should be revealed LOL



Every Tuesday I host First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros where I share the first paragraph sometimes two from a book I am reading or thinking about reading soon.  


The Vegetarian; Han Kang
Hogarth - 2016

"Before my wife turned vegetarian I'd always thought of her as completely unremarkable in every way.  To be frank, the first time I met her I wasn't even attracted to her. Middling height, bobbed hair neither long or short; jaundiced, sickly-looking skin; somewhat prominent cheekbones; her timid, sallow aspect told me all I needed to know. As she came up to the table where I was waiting, I couldn't help but notice her shoes--the plainest black shoes imaginable.  And that walk of hers--neither fast nor slow, striding nor mincing."


What do you think -- keep reading or pass? 
(Feel free to join in this week by posting your intro below?