Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blog Girls Christmas Lunch

Hello!  Taci, Gracie and I got together yesterday for our holiday lunch.. Taci is heading to Brazil and wanted to see us before she left.  


We exchanged a few gifts and had so much fun.  Taci brought us each a skein of yarn and some scented soap.


Gracie brought some really pretty holly candle holders and crocheted a cute fuzzy red wreath for them.


I made the girls their "own private beach", some beach sand with shells and a piece of driftwood I picked up on the beach plus some agates from my collection that Dayle and Kristi picked up for me.


Gracie's last name is Saylor so she relates to sailing things so she loved the little beach, plus she collects cobalt blue glass and the lid on the jar I found is cobalt.  :-)


I made one for myself and Kristi to share.. this is what they look like close up.  Kind of fun!


We had such a nice time catching up with each other.. friendship is one of the best things in life, isn't it?  After lunch I walked across the street to a wonderful antique shop to look at their Christmas vintage decor.. here is one window.


I loved the 2nd window full of old time decorations.


I should have grabbed this vintage box of glass ornaments!


So many fun things to look at!  Can you believe I didn't buy a thing?


A huge collection of doilies.. to be honest this always makes me sad to think of how much work so many people put into these to be tossed in the goodwill or thrift shop.  


Old time holiday cotton hankies.. old ornaments.. so many neat things.  Look at the bunting printed in Christmas images!


My iPhone did not capture how sparkly and lit up this booth was.. it was captivating.


I sent my Christmas card design to my printer last night and they'll be ready to pick up soon.. guess what I will be doing this weekend?  That's right.. using my fountain pens filled with red and green ink, I hand write each envelope and draw a twig of holly in the corner of each envelope then fill out the card inside all by hand with a personal note.  Do you send cards?  

❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ 
*M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉  

((hugs)), Teresa :-) 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar