Anyway, I hit the floor running this morning. Ben has had 2 good walks, on the second one I took Archie and Dolly with us.
Dolly
Archie
Their owner is a bit shaky on his legs at times and they needed a good walk, Archie gets a bit much at times his energy levels are very high. If only it could be bottled and sold. Dolly is more chilled but still likes a good walk.
I have all the names so far and will do both the draws later, you have around 2 hours to get in. You have to be in it to win it. Because so many of you wanted the pouch I made another slightly smaller to add in.
I will be back later.
TTFN Pam
BTW, I have a slow cooker full of Chicken soup on the go, some of which will be having noodles added for dinner, the house smells wonderful.

0 Yorumlar