Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' Yo Jae-Suk - Ji Suk-jin "Jeon So-min, I'm not going to hang up if I call" revelation

Running Man members reveal about Jean So-minOn April 26, SBS Running Man featured a Spring Seasonal Revelation Ceremony special race to celebrate 500 times.Running Man started its first broadcast on July 11, 2010, and it has been running for 10 years without hesitation and has become a weekend entertainment for SBS signboard.To celebrate the 500th Running Man, SBS President Park Jung-hoon sent a coffee car to the filming site on the day.On this day, members of Running Man looked at the lighthouse of Jean So-min and said, I am alone alone. I am smiling alone and I look sad.Jean So-min is currently having a Running Man break due to health problems.In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I do not want to hang up if Somin calls more than anything else. I explicitly asked, Can not you hang up?Ji Suk-jin said, I did, too. I talked for 30 minutes last time, and Yoo Jae-Suk added, I have to make a call with a firm mind.kim myeong-mi

'Running Man' members reveal about Jean So-min

On April 26, SBS 'Running Man' featured a 'Spring Seasonal Revelation Ceremony' special race to celebrate 500 times.

'Running Man' started its first broadcast on July 11, 2010, and it has been running for 10 years without hesitation and has become a weekend entertainment for SBS signboard. To celebrate the 500th 'Running Man', SBS President Park Jung-hoon sent a coffee car to the filming site on the day.

On this day, members of 'Running Man' looked at the lighthouse of Jean So-min and said, "I am alone alone. I am smiling alone and I look sad." Jean So-min is currently having a 'Running Man' break due to health problems.

In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I do not want to hang up if Somin calls more than anything else. I explicitly asked, 'Can not you hang up?'" Ji Suk-jin said, "I did, too. I talked for 30 minutes last time," and Yoo Jae-Suk added, "I have to make a call with a firm mind."

kim myeong-mi

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar