Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

July #SampleSunday rundown

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ??

Today I will be sharing the rundown of July's Sample Sunday series.  If you don't know already - I started a series on my social media channels last year where I share my thoughts on a sample I have in my collection every Sunday.  It's always fun for me to "test" a product and give my first impressions on it. So without too much chit chat let's jump into the products -  



Today's #SampleSunday is the Benefit Ka Brow . It's no secret that this is one of my favourite brow products. The gel is user friendly and the full size has a compact brush included in the product. The color is easy to build and the product lasts the whole day.


Today's #samplesunday is Lush Sexy Peel soap. This soap has a fresh scent of Lemon, grapefruit and lime to wash away sleepyness and wake up the senses. I really enjoy Lush soaps - it's always such pretty soaps that brighten your day and mood by the scent and how cute it always looks. I don't buy the soaps in HUGE slices - I always buy a small piece. 


Today's #SampleSunday is the Avon Instinct for Her Perfume. This is a sensual perfume with base notes of sparkling greens, exotic camellia and sandalwood. This is such a sexy and beautiful fragrance- perfect for date night


Today's #SampleSunday is one of my most loved products - Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter. This is one of the best cuticle butters on the market - helping dry sore cuticles look pretty and moisturized in no time. This is a little bit greasier - so it's best to use at night before bed. The lemon 🍋 scent is amazing too.



Today's #SampleSunday is the Benefit POREfessional Matte Rescue. This is a lightweight water based gel to help combat shine and excess surface oil for a gorgeous matte finish. 













I really enjoyed testing out this month's products  - do you like getting samples to test out too ?

Remember to give me a follow if you would like to stay updated with me and get a better glimpse of my life  :




Any exciting plans for the week ? My week is going to be super duper busy - but here's to hoping it will all go smoothly. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar