Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kiss My Southern Sass

Hey y'all! Hope you're doing fabulous! A couple of days ago I did a senior session with Morgan, a friend of mine from high school. She came to me wanting me to do her senior pictures, as I do photography on the side. I said of course I would and we began planning it out. She's a southern belle, very southern and proper. So I knew this was gonna be fun. She said she had a few different dress options and hats and an old flag she wanted to use. I was so excited to shoot this session! The day came and we met at this little farmstead that had white clapboard house and buildings, beautiful big oak trees, very southern. We also shot at a park that had a pond, more trees and an old silo. I wanted to share with you guys some pictures from the shoot as I can't stop obsessing over how adorable and fantastic it turned out! 


How cute is she?! Very Audrey Hepburn!



Love this pose! 
Classy girls wear pearls.
American pride is hard to hide!


I can't get over how well this shoot turned out! Of course I had an excellent model so that always helps! I'm in love with every single picture! They're all just amazing! I had tons of fun shooting this and really wanna do more "themed" photoshoots in the future. The next one I wanna do is very hippie-esque, flower crowns, pretty dresses, fields, sunsets. Perhaps you will see that photoshoot next! You never know! ;)

Well that's it for today lovelies! Till next time! 




"she's a good girl, loves her mama, loves Jesus and America too"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar